Testing Grounds has a number of different programming streams that support creative practitioners to develop projects and their practices. We support any creative discipline, with a particular focus on art, education, performance and design.
What we offer:
- Creative Development – 1 month-long creative developments in our studio spaces for creative practitioners;
- Education – Indoor space and the outdoor site for education;
- Help Desk – Virtual professional development for metropolitan and regional based creatives;
- Hire The Site – For festivals, events and projects;
- Open Door – A site to use during the day, with an open-door policy;
- Testing Nights – Monthly events for creative practitioners to test work-in-development on live audiences;
- Testing Grounds Produced – Creative projects for you to enjoy;
- Test Sites – A creative development program for public artists.
- Worksheets- an online portal containing worksheets, useful information and resources to help you learn project management skills.
Read about our infrastructure and facilities and read about each program below to decide how you would like to engage with us and get in touch via the form on each page. Or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org