Testing Grounds has four different undercover/indoor spaces connected with a large steel canopy structure, all available for creative practice use. You can go on a 360 journey of the space here.
- Clear Box (1)- available for education and hire;
- White Box (2)- available for creative development;
- Blue Box (3)- available for creative development;
- Outdoor site- available for creative development, work-in-development showings, play and work, education and hire;
- Onsite office, bar and workshops.
- A kit of parts: metal plinths, hanging frames, standing frames, tables, benches;
- Superstructure: 6m x 6m steel grid forms a superstructure and a framework across the outdoor site for shelter, for hanging artworks and for distributing power, lighting, and data.