Image: RMIT Interior Design Exhibition, Testing Grounds, 2017.
Testing Grounds is available for hire for festivals, events, workshops, meetings and more. We have outdoor space that can accommodate up to 500 people (subject to government guidelines), with undercover areas, including seating, lighting, a set up for public speaking and an indoor space that is flexible and can comfortably accommodate up to 40 people (subject to government guidelines).
To enquire about hiring the site, simply get in touch via the form below.
Image: Clear Box (1)
What is available when booking Testing Grounds:
- Flexible and robust infrastructure able to be used to transform the space to suit your needs;
- Bar serving a range of beer and wine + staffing, with a liquor licence 11 am- 9 pm on weekdays and 11 am-11 pm on Friday and Saturday;
- Vehicle access;
- All gender toilets;
- Moveable bench seats, tables and picnic tables;
- A friendly site manager who can help you with your needs;
- Lots of shade and a garden;
- Cleaning before and after the event;
- Other staffing for your event.